With Physalis Collagen Coffee, you can make a delicious ice coffee in no time at all. Use vegetable milk and a natural sweetener for this collagen-coffee variant.
Did you know that all the Physalis collagen drinks contain 5 grams of easily absorbed Naticol® collagen and coconut MCT (medium chain triglyceride) powder for extra energy? Your secret weapon for getting through the day beaming with health and bouncing with vitality!
Makes 1 serving
- 1 sachet Physalis Collagen Coffee
- 100 ml warm water
- 100-150 ml coconut or almond milk
- Ice cubes, a handful
- (Optional) raw honey, to taste (or use other natural sweetener of choice)
Small mixing bowl, spoon or whisk
- Dissolve Physalis Collagen Coffee in warm water in a small mixing bowl or cup. Add a little bit of sweetener if desired. Set aside to cool to room temperature (or for a minimum of 10 minutes)
- Add ice cubes and cold milk to a glass. Pour collagen coffee over cold milk and ice. Serve and enjoy.
Stay up to date
Update your inbox and sign up for the latest Physalis news. Stay informed about new products, inspiration, tips & tricks, recipes, ... Max. 1 newsletter per month.